- Responsible for processing your data: Identity: New phone 2014
- Contact details of the data protection delegate: [email protected] or by telephone +359 883 342 080
- Purpose of the processing of your data: Commercial management, service improvement, purchase management and request management.
- The legal basis for the processing of data will be the execution of a contract or the consent of the client.
- Addressees: no data will be transferred, except with the express authorization of the same and by obligation of the legal regulations.
- Rights to access their personal data, request rectification, request deletion, request limitation or opposition to the processing of these, revoke consent and / or portability.
- Origin: If the data is not obtained from the interested party, he or she must be informed of its origin and the categories of data.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE
For any consultation or doubt about the protection of your data , please contact: phone[email protected] or through the telephones: +359 883 342 080
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
All data provided through electronic forms and/or e-mail and/or telephone, necessary for the correct identification of the sender and which allow us to carry out tasks of our commercial management, will be treated with strict confidentiality in accordance with the law in force and will only be used by New phone 2014 LIMITED for the indicated purpose and will not be transferred to third parties.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The main reason why we collect your personal information is to facilitate and improve the service that consumers and users expect from us. We collect your personal information to manage your purchases, requests made to us through our website, by telephone or in a paper document.
These are the purposes we have identified:
Management of the hiring of products or services that we offer of distance sale and management of shipments and returns.
To channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from customers for their management and resolution.
Surveys to improve our services.
Keep our customers and users informed about our latest products, offers, opportunities, through email, but only if you give us your consent.